More than forging
As a family company, we have deep roots in the region. That is why we are particularly dedicated to cultural and sporting events in the region as well as regional social projects.
Today two artists use the old hammer mill free of charge. But we are also happy to work with renowned artists. And that is how the striking roundabout sculpture in Nebikon was co-financed by us together with other resident family enterprises.
We regularly support the following people and organisations:
- Jazz Festival Willisau
- Bach Ensemble Lucerne
- Stimmenfestival (Voice Festival) Ettiswil
- Pro Musica Viva
- Sportclub Nebikon
- Gassechuchi Lucerne (meals for the homeless)
- Schwerbehindertenheim Dagmersellen (home for the disabled)
- Villa Erica social therapy centre
- Peter Schärli, jazz musician
Enjoy the quality of our luxury goods: top-quality local Imbach wine and exquisite Grand-Cru Imbach chocolate.