Purchase of the old hammer mill on the outskirts of the town by the two brothers Anton and Josef Imbach.
Launch of drop forging, boom with first customers from industry.
New building in Stämpfelfeld in Nebikon, away from the centre of the town (current site), commissioning of a hydraulic 800-tonne open-die forging press and a radial rolling mill for rings of up to 1500 mm in diameter. The old hammer mill is still owned by Imbach and is now an artist's workshop.
Transformation into the family corporation Imbach & Cie. AG.
Commissioning of a radial-axial ring-roll machine for rings of up to 3500 mm in diameter and 600 mm axial height.
Construction of the NEXIS building, extension of the mechanical processing capacity and commissioning of 5-axes-controlled turning/milling centres, measuring machine, as well as warehouse and shipment.
Company anniversary: 120 years of Imbach
Extension and renovation of the office building, including photovoltaic plant.
Construction of the new Power Nexis building and commissioning of the largest forging press in Switzerland, the hydraulic 3000-tonne multifunction press by Schuler.